Join former professional cyclist and Cycling Unlimited employee Patrick Mueller on Tuesday, March 23 for the Cycling Unlimited Social Ride!
Are you ready to take part in the OFFICIAL BETA CYCLING UNLIMITED SOCIAL RIDE? Then read on and join the ride on one of the most scenic routes in southern Switzerland: TORTOUR – Calanca Valley!
Ex-Pro Patrick Müller, Brand Manager TORTOUR @ Cycling Unlimited and Assistant Sport Tour de Suisse will guide you through the Calanca Valley.
He knows the route, having ridden it frequently during his career, which went as follows:
- 2018-2019 Professional Rider for B&B Vital Concept Cycling Club.
- 2015-2017 BMC Development Team U23
- Winner of the Volta Limburg Classic 2019
- Multiple Swiss champion on the road and track
- Multiple medal winner at European Championships on the track
The Social Ride
Patrick wants to do a real group ride with you. Therefore, he will limit his power to 2.3 to 2.9 W/kg, with the goal that a large part of the group will reach the finish together.
How do I sign up for the Social Ride?
Secure your spot in the group by signing up for the SOCIAL RIDE TODAY!
All ROUVY adventures start in your ROUVY profile. Follow the steps below for the best augmented reality experience:
- Register for the SOCIAL RIDE via the link below
- Make sure you have downloaded the route before the SOCIAL RIDE – preferably 1 hour before the SOCIAL RIDE.
- Open the ROUVY AR app and go to EVENTS
- Choose MY EVENTS if you have already registered in the first step
- Press the START button and warm up before the SOCIAL RIDE
Learn more about the GROUP RIDE and HOW IT WORKS
Start time: 19.00 CET
The Social Ride will automatically start at the designated time – please make sure you are at the starting line before the start!
We hope you enjoy exploring the world of ROUVY!